We’re well into the new year and it’s time to get your marketing plan in gear!
Do you have an upcoming trade show or company event?
You probably already have your sign ready and a killer sales pitch, right? But what are you doing to make sure people are coming to your booth to even hear that sales pitch you’ve spent all your time stressing over?
Promotional items have been proven to catch people’s attention if you choose your items carefully!
Everyone loves free stuff so of course plenty of other vendors will most likely have pens and keychains. You need to find something cool and different than your competitors, something useful that attendees will keep around to continuously keep your company front and center in their mind.
Let Pixa help you be the talk of the Event!
With Pixa Promo you can research thousands of items to help promote your business and we handle all the headache of dealing with the vendors.
Click here to get started searching for fun and creative ways to get your name out there!
Promotional Items Fun Facts
Housewares ranks among the top 3 promotional product categories of items kept because of their attractiveness.
- 80% of respondents keep housewares items because of their usefulness.
- 91% of U.S. consumers have at least one promotional product in their kitchen.
- 53% of consumers use a promotional product at least once a week or more.
*According to a Global Advertising Specialties Study 2016 Edition †promotionalproductswork.org Influence of Promotional Products on Consumer Behavior, November 2012
- 30% of U. S. consumers who own a health & safety product report that they carry it with them.
- 30% of U.S. consumers own a logoed health & safety product.
- 82% of U.S. consumers can immediately remember the advertiser’s name on the safety product they own.
*According to a Global Advertising Specialties Study 2016 Edition †Energizing Workplace Wellness Programs: The Role of Incentives and Recognition (2011)