Google is a powerful and influential platform, but managing its complexity and ad management software can be migraine-inducing. Here at Pixa, we don’t mind the occasional migraine, and we have become experts at dealing with headache, and Google Ad and display networks. In this post we will give you the steps for creating Google accounts. We also explain how to securely grant access to your ad account without compromising the privacy and security of your other Google apps.
How to create a Google Account
- Go to accounts.google.com.
- Click Create Account.
- Select For myself from the drop-down list.
- Enter your first name and last name.
- Click Use my current email address instead if you do not want to use n existing email rather than create a Gmail account.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter a strong password in the password and confirm fields.
- Click Next.
- Enter the verification code sent to your email.
- Complete required birthdate and gender fields.
- Read through Terms of Service Agreement and click I Agree.
How to create a Google Ads Account
- Go to ads.google.com.
- Click Sign in.
- Sign into an existing Google account.
- Click New Google Ads Account.
- Below the campaign prompts, click the Switch to Expert Mode link.
- Click Create an Account without a campaign.
How to request access to a Google Ads account.
- Login to your Google Ads account.
- Share the 10-digit account number that appears in the upper right by your email with those who you want to grant access to.
- Once the person managing your ads requests access, click the Tools icon that looks like a wrench.
- Click Access and Security.
- Click the Managers tab.
- You will see a link request notification from the person you shared your account number with. Verify the name and email is familiar and click Accept.
- Click Grant access. This user can now help you manage your ad account and ad campaigns.