It’s About Trust
This kind of authenticity and reliability lays a foundation for earning fans. When you think fans, building that foundation of trust is how you earn your customers’ repeated business because they LOVE your brand. Need a few tips on maintaining loyalty and building a brand your customers love? Let’s break it down a little further.
1. Know your customers—know your fans! When it comes to brand loyalty, make use of surveys, social media, and analyze data for a deep dive into what your fans need, want, and value. If you don’t know them, you’re not going to win them over.
2. Make your fans feel appreciated. Offer incentives, one-time discounts, previews of content or products, and keep them in the loop with what’s happening with your brand. They’re gonna feel like a VIP! Not only does this help build loyalty, but you’ll naturally find your fans sharing with their friends and family about the awesomeness of your company. If that sounds like free marketing, you’re right.
3. Be sure you’re offering spectacular products or services. Without quality, you’ll be limited in building your fanbase. More often than not, quantity of fans is a direct reflection of a quality offering. Outstanding quality speaks for itself and your loyal fans will do the rest.
4. Answer quick! Provide stellar customer service by responding promptly to customer concerns, questions, and feedback. Thank them for their reviews. It’s OK to ask for testimonials (and hey, try offering a discount or free gift as an incentive – see Tip 2).
5. Be consistent. It’s your job to consistently meet or better yet, exceed, your customer’s expectations, with every order or experience.
There are many more things you can do to build a brand your customers love, that also earns, accrues, and retains fans, but these five tips will get you started moving in the right direction. Begin with one area of focus at a time, if need be, and step by step notice your fans shouting your accolades. Are you ready to think fans?